1. Do research
2. Be clear about your subject area
3. Check entry criteria carefully and tips on what profile of students
4. Ensure you enter all your qualifications, work experience, ECA (esp volunteering and team leading)
5. Personal statement refers to the course you are applying
6. Know all about the course and can refer to it in your PS.
7. Well written, check grammar and punctuation.
It'a all about the tips on how to write your personal statement. Well gud luck den heheh
PS the place is not bad after all n she said the lab is SUPERB mwarwarwar
Dil interview ku on MONDAY! aku mo field trip!
Happy 18th Bday Singa!