Monday, March 17, 2008

Awake.

I think I have been pretty gullible lately.

Convincing examples such as. . .

(Thursday)

Dilah: Apa hw syaz? i was absent.
Syaz: 5.1 till 5.19 and 5.1 to 5.6
Dilah: Okay

Apparently I spent my whole afternoon to finish all of them yesterday and this morning. . .

Dilah: Ai payah ah some questions yang 5.1 till 5.19 ah.
Syaz: Ah? 5.17, 5.18 and 5.19 jua saja.
Dilah: . . . . I think you should start running syaz. pronto. )=O

(Saturday)

Dilah: woots did he mention bila hantar trig?
Fairuz: Awu on monday ane ya cakap.
Dilah: Bah.

Unfortunately I didnt do them because.... I forgot. So I skipped my break on monday just to get it done.

In class...

Dilah: Marlene, did you finish your hw?
Marlene: No tomorrow jua.
Dilah: ISSIT?
Marlene: (nods)
Dilah: (whispersfcuk)

(Monday)

Syaz: Eh inda lama lagi cuti ah.
Dilah: YAHHHHHH =D bila start kan? =.='
Liyana: This Friday.hmmm
Dilah: oh yakah? sempat cca lah tu?
Liyana: (nodsandsmiles)
Syaz: Hahahaha c dilah ane. Apakan kau ane. Cuti kali sudah tu ah.
Dilah: Ah? When does it start kan?
Syaz: Thursday! Maulud Nabi kali tu ah!
Dilah: Yawah? =O~
Syaz and Liyana: HAHAHAHA

And I still remember back in 2006. . .

(Beepbeep) I saw '1 new message' on Aini's crackedunrepairedretarded phone.

Dilah: Yen, message.
Yen: Baca kan.
Dilah: . . . . . . . . . [my jaw almost dropped]

The message: OY Nuraini, KAU KAH YANG MENGACAU ANAK KU SI HAFIZ ANE? GILA GATAL JUA KAU DANG. KAU KAN NE SAMA KAWAN MU YANG MESSAGED TANGAH MALAM ANE? KU TAMPAR KAU KARANG EH. GATAL2 AN. SIAPA BAPA MU KAN? MARI KU MENELIPUN

Dilah: AAA. siapa kan ne? (checksnumber) Darn, hafiz's dad.
Yen: Fckshit(trust me there were lots of swear words)

And youuu have no idea how we felt at that time. Scared we were and of course, puzzled. I mean we have been friends for so long and suddenly, his dad thought we were flirting with his son. wth? Aini then replied him to explain things. After a few minutes he replied.

The message: Ah PENIPU KAMU. KAU ANE TAIE PALAT MENGACAU ANAK URANG. INDA INDUNG KAMU MENGAJAR KAH JANGAN TAH KAN BEGATAL ANE DANG. BECARAMIN DIRI ATU.

Dilah: Belabih jua eh. Inda jua hensem anak nya ne (glares)
Yen: Ahhh dilah cana ne? (screams) manada ku kacau si hafiz apakan ne bapanya ane dilahhhh. omg. =(((((((( (she almost cried)

BEEP BEEP. There was another text message and I swore upon reading it.

"HHAHA Nada wah, aku main2 saja wah eh hahaah si hafiz wah ne! =D =Dhehe"

Yen: Ehhh baie eh kau ane. (still in almost crying tone)
Dilah : . . . . .
And both Ahafiz and MHafiz laughed. Cibai.

And in the same year (2006). . .

An afternoon at the canteen,

Najmi: Hi Taw Wah Ne (seeing zaw pass by)
Dilah: wassat?
Najmi: Namanya wah. Taw Wah Ne
Hafiz: Inda kau tau kan Dilah? Namanya jua tu.
Dilah: Apa eh? Jangan main2 wah =.='
Najmi: Astah! Bapanya Taw Ah Ne. Mamanya Wong Tai Ne.
Dilah: Seriously?
Hafiz: AWUUU. (serious look) cina kali ah.
Dilah: Oh baru ku tau tu eh.. (amazed and trust me on this, i was really amazed)
After a few minutes,
Najmi: Nadawah kami main2 saja HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Dilah: sheesh.

Maybe I am always very gullible.
Here I end this post. Bye.

No comments: