Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Halu

Hello people... Hahaha I had fun last night. What happened last nite? Let me tell you. Last Night~ (PDiddy & Keisha Cole) hahah menyanyi tia pulang. Ok fokus! Last night, holbache house merayakan pancake day. Cali jua lah sama menggemukkan. Biasalah, apa lagi goes with pancake other than sweet & fatty stuff like chocolate, jams etc2..

Here are some pictures that i stole from the schools website (Oswestryschool.org.uk)

Eeeeyah~ Photo taken by Mr Leonard ("Man matron") in the Laundry room. Hahah Ani masa prep break dmana urg belumba belari and at the same time flipping the pancake.

Hahaha poor Mrs Morris. Gugur pancake yang d flipnya

Look at Shenna's expression. So~ classic

Flipping action in the kitchen, but Mr Leonard was too slow. Jgn dpedulikan rambutku. Hahah Awal "funky" tu rambutku kalinya gugur. Guess my hair is just too heavy. manakan aku barat haha.

Cooking in action. Nyum

I had my first guitar lesson today after half term. Didnt really learn new stuff. Ia just suruh tukar no of fingers saja and ia mau kami main perfectly. Same song "House of Rising Sun" dengan kod T 1213121 or T3231323. Oh!! and aku pakai my own gutar tadi hehe. He sed it's a good guitar. Kalinya bemain ia sekajap with my guitar. =.="


Holbache House punya guitar. Aku pakai guitar ani before aku bali my own. Ancient udah ne gutar ah. Masa ku makai beabuk2. Ngalihku membersihkan haha

My OWN guitar. woohoo thanks to ian pasal balikan (makai duitku pulang). I was away that time. Where was I ah. Umm celebret birtday si nisah kali.

I also had my physics practical td. Crappy as usual. Ndaku tau value of the rsistivity lurus kah nda. Aku dapat 1.6 X 10^-4 Nda ku tau eh. Palau wah ammeter n voltmeter ah. Nda pandai beranti. naik turun gnya.

Lhorus710
Nya principal kami, buku cerita slumdog millionare ada kaitan dengan oswestry school. I dont really get it pasal aku ngantu. First day of skulah kali ah. Ia becakap masa assembly. So Oswestry school patut bangga sal the movie dapat 8 awards.. pfft yea sure~ I still love MS best =)

No comments: