Tuesday, August 19, 2008

not a very pleasant experience

GAH! Ultrasound treatment is such a bitch.. Hahaha apakan, masalah jua aku ani ah. Well the process goes like this. U hav to start the day with puasa-ing at 8 sampai the appointment which is at 2.40pm. Ga ya lam alif. LAPAR JUA KU KALI TU AH! Mcm anorexic.. My frens siuk2 fattening up their asses. AKU?! Kampis.

Den 2 hours before the appointment. U hav to drink minimum of 6-7 cups of water.. which is approximately mcm one large bottle of water. Dayyum.. I managed to drink half of it ganya. Ask FATTIEZUL for more info. Air suci nda nyaman. Yuck, ada dis weird taste bah. Chlorine kali wawawa. The instruction states clearly sampai sengkak pundi air kencing (sampai kan tekamih bah!)

I hav the feeling of kan urintae 1 hour before the treatment. Ga ya lam alif. Ngalih jua ku menunggu tu. Seb bek nda bucur. Urg siuk2 belajar phy, aku mcm urg kerasukan menahan. Seesh. Otw ke hospital atu lagi jalannya buruk. Bumpy ride. HMM GREAT!! NICE ONE. Msa kan ke radiologi department atu g banyak tangga n sajukkkkkkk. Went to room 13, n inform the person. Awal2 suruhnya ku menunggu, WTF. ku gto aku kan tkamih dah.. Hahaha putung que trus eh. Lowa2.

The room was dark. The guy put some gel on the ultrasound tingy n rub2 arh my parut. GALI hahaha kan ketawa gnya ku inda. 

RESULT:
I have no stones of any type inside my body.. weeee

so pengajaran, minum lots and lots of water. At least 2.5 litre of water. _|_ byk kali tu ah hahaha

Lhorus710
my seat is 107, so whos next to me??

No comments: