Thursday, May 22, 2008

Leyoleyo

I guess I just feel like blogging now. Fitness test sucked hard. Screw fitness test. I am in pain especially my stomach. Since I dont usually complicate things, i call it TUMMY ACHE. Sadly, I am being referred as a little kid by this guy i would like to label as GiganticNerd. Just because i call it tummy ache ah. He said its more like an abdominal injury. Antam. I am sticking to tummy ache.

Some say chemistry test was easy. I would have said that too if i actually studied really hard for it. Unfortunately, I tend to procrastinate a lot ah, besides, msn and skype kept me away from my books and so-called professional file =O So yes, whateverrrr really. Not that i dont care, i just believe i DO HAVE more IMPORTANT things to worry about. Let it go.
Sigh.

No matter how irritating you, GiganticNerd can be, you always make me happy.
No matter how busy you, GiganticNerd are, I can never stop waiting.
No matter how mumblish you, GiganticNerd are, I can still understand your iloveyou =)
No matter how sticky you, GiganticNerd can be, I still want to hold your hands (Of course clean hands are preferable)
No matter how sucky you GiganticNerd are, I always love you =)

Bah stop this nomatterthing. I cant think of anything but pain.

Good night, before I go, I leave you with this.




Never mind. Listen sendiri.

Amos Lee- Colors.


-I am D now :)

No comments: