Sunday, April 20, 2008

Hello, it has been a very long time. VERY LONG. I emphasize on VERY LONG. lol. It seems that i am bored of dates and facts that i don't seem to care that i am having my history test tomorrow and thus i am here with my very important job that i have always cherished of being one: a procrastinator. If it were my chemistry homework i'd be doing it right now and spend the whole day on finishing the homework cause i love my dearest teacher. The other day i was with izzy and we found him sitting alone waiting for someone to pick him up. He was reading a book or somesort. He was so adorable and i'm not being sarcastic. I'm serious. Once you look at it, you'd agree with me, seriously. Now you agree? When i saw him, it reminded me of those small kids.

Those small primary kids especially like that chinese kid of around 7 years old perhaps? There's this chinese kid who hangs around at the concourse everyday late in the afternoon reading books or doing anything that he can think of. When I saw Saxon there, it fully reminded me of that kid, sitting around innocently reading a book, instead probably he was reading something chemistrical.
There's this website and there's this completely out of topic forum. It mentioned about pickup lines (courtesy to the person who told me about this ;) you know who you are). I'll give you some of the pickup lines.



Are you a chicken farmer?"
- because you can really raise my cock.
"Are you the sun?"
- because your so hot.
"Are you wearing space pants?"
- because your ass is out of this world.
HAHAH ;) There's more though but nyeh, i'm so lazy to find the rest, so yeah.
Anyway, some people are borned to be innocent, some are just so powerful some instead are so well, you know, i don't know. Let the picture tell you what i mean =D


Let me introduce you to Ian -------------------->



Hi ian =D






One thing i think i should remind all of you is when you have lhorus around. Never underestimate of power of his hands. No no no.



I love spice girls. I'm obssessed about them. I find them hot and spicy. I don't know why. "Yo I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want,So tell me what you want, what you really really want,I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want, So tell me what you want, what you really really want, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna, I wanna reallyreally really wanna zigzag ha." Don't you just love that? PLUS they are so hot.
I'm bored and i have nothing else to do as you can see. So, let's end it here. Till next time. Ciao.
p/s : i'm such a noob. aku baru tau ciao is spelt like that. all this while i thought its spelt as chao. haha, sakai aku ah.

No comments: